Funders, policy makers, public agencies, and program organizations want to know how the innovations and programs they invest in or operate are helping young children and their families.
Program evaluation is a valuable tool for understanding what is working, what could be improved, and how to scale promising practices. ECE Insights’ evaluation services include:
- Developing right-sized evaluation designs
- Creating and administering surveys
- Conducting interviews and focus groups
- Securing secondary data
- Analyzing quantitative and qualitative data
- Supporting program staff to use data to drive operations
- Writing digestible reports and briefs to communicate findings to key audiences
We use rigorous methodologies within applied settings to get our clients the results they need as efficiently as possible. We know that every program is unique and will work closely with you to develop an evaluation that meets your needs.
Contact us for a consultation about your evaluation goals.